The Press-Vac Engineering company was founded by Poul Lund in 1952. After Mr. Lund's retiring, Pres-Vac Engineering became a member of the Swiss AAS Group of companies.
A wide variety of Pres-Vac products cover the full range of tanks ventilation equipment and can be installed onboard any types of ships:
- Various types of high-velocity pressure/vacuum relief valves
- In-line and end-of-line conventional pressure/vacuum relief valves
- Flame arresters, detonation arresters and flame screens
- Gas-freeing equipment, portable blowers and sampling covers
- Aircaps and air release / vacuum breaker valves
- Onboard test rig
- and others.