Emerson’s Aperio system is developed to integrate control and monitoring functions on any type of ship and application, e.g. engines, generators, switchboards and other service systems..
Aperio System includes the following function:
- Remote control and alarm monitoring of Engine Control Room equipment.
- Cargo Operations control and monitoring
- Alarms handling
- Radar tank level measuring, cargo temperature and vapor pressure monitoring
- Ballast and Service tanks level measurement using pressure sensors or electro-pneumatic system.
- Valves remote control – hydraulic system or electro-hydraulic (local hydraulic system installed on the actuator – LPU system).
- Cargo operations control and monitoring from one of workstation in CCR or on the Bridge
- Interface to Load Calculator
The Aperio systems are based on a customer-specific system configuration which ensures optimum installation and performance.